Favorite Things - Fall Addition
1. Before trying this cream, I thought Gold Bond was only for Jock Itch. Eww! I can't believe I just said "jock itch" on my blog! All kidding aside, this lotion is amazing. It lasts through multiple hand washing's and is silky not greasy. Plus you can't beat the $3.99 price tag!
2. Gap Skinny Cords- I am obsessed with these pants! If my budget allowed I would own them in every color, but since it sadly does not...I only bought the black. These pants go with everything and are so comfortable!
3. Sally Hansen in Golden Rule. I am normally a loyal Essie customer, but could not find a good shade of gold. This polish is the perfect shade of Champagne gold and looks festive! I also love glitter polish because it stays on forever and I am a lazy nail painter!
4. Another cheap drugstore favorite is this long wearing lipstick by Rimmel London. It is called Bordeaux and is the perfect wine color for fall. It has a good creamy texture, not at all dry.
5. In the fall there is nothing better than a hot apple cider or better yet, a caramel apple cider. Though sometimes, it is a bit too heavy for me. I found the Celestial Seasonings Cinnamon Apple Spice tea and love it. I have told everyone about it and now I have shared it with all of you! It is the perfect warm treat without the added calories of cider. I don't know about y'all, but I would rather save all of my calories for something like wine, pie or fudge! =)
Do you have any favorite new fall finds? If so, please share!